I’m currently accepting on topic guest posts for the Aeris Loves Amigurumi blog. If you would like to submit a guest post, article, or craft tutorial, please make sure it meets the following guidelines before starting the submission process:
- All submissions must be on topic, i.e. be relevant to this blog (crafts, knitting, crochet, pixel art, etc. Please see the blog categories if you are unsure).
- the maximum word count is 800 words. There is no minimum word count.
- I allow 1 backlink, must be natural and not be affiliate links, link to spam, or link to SEO services.
- You will need to supply your own imagery. This must be created by you, and you must own all rights to publish.
Examples of guest submissions:
- A crochet pattern or tutorial.
- A Hama bead project, pattern or tip.
- A top 5 geeky knitting/craft list (with links to original owners – these are not counted in your backlink count).
- Complete the form below with details of your article topic/idea.
- If accepted, I will add you as contributor, giving you access to upload your post.
- Your submission will be reviewed, and if accepted, it will be published shortly after. I will email you to let you know when it is live.
- Please note that I reserve the right to remove additional links and proof/edit the blog post for spelling, grammar, or similar.