You can use the form below to contact me with general feedback or to write for this blog.
Interested in writing for this blog?
I’m currently accepting on topic guest posts. If you would like to write a guest post, article, or craft tutorial, please make sure it meets the following guidelines:
- All submissions must be on topic, i.e. be relevant to this blog (crafts, knitting, crochet, pixel art, etc)
- The maximum word count is 800 words. There is no minimum word count
- I allow 1 backlink, this must be natural and not be an affiliate link, link to spam, or link to agency services
- You will need to supply your own imagery. You must own all rights to publish
Examples of guest submissions:
- A crochet pattern or tutorial
- A Hama bead project, pattern or tip
- A top 5 geeky knitting/craft list (links to original owners are not counted in the backlink count)
- Please complete the form below with details of the article idea
- If your idea is accepted, I will add you as a contributor, so you will have access to upload the post
- I will review your submission and If accepted I will publish it shortly after review. I will then email you to let you know when the article is live
- Please note that I reserve the right to remove additional links and/or edit the blog post for incorrect spelling/grammar, etc